Have a Winter Wonderland Christmas with these mesmerizing Rice Krispy Treats. They're perfect with a hint of sparkle and touch of elegance! Re-create these beauties, follow the procedure below.
- 122121- 3 flavor rice krispies (available in-store)
- 250219- white chocolate 50express
- 250029- white sanding sugar
- 10048- bow twist large light pink
- 10202- bow twist large light blue
- 123030- straws silver
- 180397- straws striped asst colors
- 284004- NU silver pearlescent powder
- 24306- rose colour mill
- 24308- baby blue colour mill
- 180053- sm star moon clouds
- 180335- sm christmas tree 5 cav
- 180118- sm snowflakes 10 cav
- 284057- white galaxy dust pump
- 180160- tipless bag
- 54141- nut essence
- Melt white chocolate in three separate deli cups.
- Dip the tip of your straw into the white chocolate and insert it into rice kristies. Let it dry. Now dip the whole rice krispie into your chocolate and lightly tap on the stick to remove excess chocolate.
- Before chocolate dries sprinkle the white sanding sugar on the front side of your rice krispie.
- Color your white chocolate with Rose & Baby Blue colour mill. Place them in a tipless bag.
- Fill tree, snowflake, and star silicone mold with baby blue and pink chocolate. Place tem in freezer to dry. When dry remove them.
- Mix silver pearlescent powder and nut essence together in a small bowl and steer with a small brush. Now color your stars and snowflakes silver. Let them dry completely.
- Stray white galaxy dust on your rice krispie to add shine.
- Place a small amount of chocolate on the back of your chocolate pieces and start to place them on top of your rice kiespie. The tree is going on the bottom left and snoflakes on the top right.
- Now tie your colored bows to the straw of your rice krispie. Now your rice krispies are ready to enjoy.