It's Gobble gobble time! Add these delicious Turkey themed cupcakes to your potluck menu this Thanksgiving. Or make them with the family, you’ll sure have fun!
- 5017- frozen cupcakes chocolate (available in-store)
- 248000- premium buttercreme
- 279052- black chocolate 50express
- 180465- blue/pink spatula
- 279000- GC canary yellow 50express
- 279002- GC orange yellow 50express
- 279016- GC strawberry red 50express
- 19002- tip 3
- 19008- tip 12
- 180160- tipless bags 50express
- 114103- deli cup set
- 39011- spatula offset taper point
- 284049- pumpkin orange galaxy dust
- 56011- 6ct cupcake container
- *Place buttercreme in 3 separate deli cups. Color them with gel colors strawberry red, orange yellow, and canary yellow. The more drops you put in the buttercreme the darker it will get.
- *Place your tips 3 & 12 in your tipless bags. Place your colored buttercreme in your bags. Red, Orange, and Yellow will have tip 12. Place yellow buttercreme in a tipless bag with tip 3.
- *Now start to pipe small dots all around the edge of your cupcake using the orange colored buttercreme. Now with the offset spatula, press down spread buttercreme inward for a feather effect. Now we will repeat the same thing with the red colored buttercreme right under the orange one. Pipe the yellow buttercreme, press down drag it down to the center. Set cupcakes aside.
- *Melt black and red chocolate and place them in tipless bags.
- *Take a black chocolate peal and with your yellow buttercreme and tip 3 pipe a small heart in the middle. With black chocolate pipe to small dots for the eyes and with red chocolate, make a small red line where the beak is. Now the face of the turkey is done.
- *When that's done just place the face on the cupcakes.
- *Take a small brush and dust a small amount of orange galaxy dust.
- *Place your cupcakes in a 6ct cupcake container.
Galaxy Dust 50Express®