Are you looking to make something delicious and simple for your thanksgiving potlucks? Try this delicious Thanksgiving themed chocolate bark, it’s easy and so yummy!
- 259001- premium white chocolate 50express
- 250221- milk chocolate 50express
- 24321- orange colour mill
- 10217- non-pareil autumn mix
- 187194- pumpkin sprinkles 10 MM
- 187081- sprinkle fall leaves thick
- 16288- latte cup cookie cutter
- 16258- pumpkin small cookie cutter
- 16172- pumpkin cookie cutter
- 92020- pan liners
- 12043- almonds natural sliced
- 10118- quin fall leaf blend
- 284058- gold galaxy pump
- 284049- pumpkin orange galaxy dust
- 180160- tipless bag
- 114103- deli cups
- *Chop up almonds and walnuts in small pieces.
- *Melt white chocolate and color it orange with your orange colour mill. In a separate deli container melt your milk chocolate.
- *Cut out a small piece of parchment paper and place it on the table. Place pumpkin cookie cutter on top and empty a small amount of milk chocolate inside the cookie cutter. Spread chocolate with spatula and shack paper lightly.
- *Wait 1-2 minutes and remove cookie cutter slowly. Now sprinkle almonds, walnuts, non-pareils, and sprinkles on top before your chocolate dries. To give it a shine spray gold galaxy dust on top.
- *Now take smaller pumpkin cutter, empty milk chocolate inside. Place orange chocolate in a tipless bag and drizzle it all over the pumpkin, take a pointed object and swirl it around to blend the chocolate together. Sprinkle almonds, walnuts, non-pareils, sprinkles. Spray pumpkin orange galaxy dust.
- *Do the same for the latte cutter.
- *Now with your orange chocolate, empty it out on a parchment paper in a rectangle shape. Sprinkle all the toppings and add galaxy dust. Wait for it to dry and cut it with a knife or break it with your hand.
- *Place it on a gold tray and its ready to enjoy.
Galaxy Dust 50Express®