When strawberry season is over, you just have to make your own alternate strawberries in cake pop form. To quote Strawberry Shortcake- "Hope your day is simply delicious" with these cake pops. Items and procedure are listed below.
- 50express edible glue
- Red chocolate 50express
- Straw striped
- 4 oz. Satin Ice Green Fondant
- Fall Leaves Silicone Mold
- 8" chocolate frozen (available in-store)
- Blossoms Silicone Mold
- Purple scoops
- 50express white chocolate
- Colour mill melon
- Red bow twist
- Emerald bow twist
- Food decorating pen
- Wood base w/ holes
- *Place cake in mixer and mix until it cake sticks all together.
- *Scoop up chocolate cake with a purple scooper. its a perfect side for cake pops. Make a ball, then roll cake ball with pressure at the bottom with hands, this will make it pointy at the bottom.
- *Melt red chocolate. Melt white chocolate as well and color it melon color using colour mill. Mix it well.
- *Now take straw and dip the tip and insert it into your cake ball. Let them sit for 5 minutes or until they dry. When dry, dip the whole cake pop 2 into the red chocolate and 2 into the Melon colored chocolate. Set aside to dry.
- *Take a small piece green fondant a fill the leaf mold, then remove. Brush a small amount of edible glue on top of the cake pop and place the leaf on top. Then place the gp mini blossom flower and place it on top of the leaf.
- *Now place red chocolate in tipless bag and make small little lines all over your pink cake pop. Now do the same with white chocolate to your red cake pop.
- *For the round cake pops using edible makers draw small strawberries all over the cake pops. Place a bow twist on sticks and they are ready to enjoy.