These chocolate covered Oreos and pretzels are the perfect touch for any safari, zoo or animal print party. Make them using the following items and procedure.
- Edible images
- Sm safari animal heads
- Golds pearlescent powder
- Nu silver pearlescent dust
- White 50express chocolate
- Dark 50express chocolate
- Tipless bags
- Mango Colour mill
- Oreo cm
- Oreo cookies
- Pretzel rods
- Melt white chocolate and color it using the Mango color from colour mill. Start to fill oreo mold. Fill mold with chocolate 1/4 of the way up, place oreo and cover it with chocolate. Tap oreo mold gently to get rid of air bubbles. Place in freezer to dry, then remove from mold. Do the same with white chocolate.
- Now cut edible images with seizers, brush edible glue on top of oreos and place image on top.
- Melt dark chocolate chocolate, place in tipless bag, and start to fill up the safari sm. Let it dry by putting it in the freezer, when dry remove chocolate pieces. Dust the chocolate pieces with super gold & silver pearlescent dust, using a brush. Put a small amount of chocolate on the back of the chocolate pieces and place then in the center of the oreo.
- Now Melt white, mango, and yellow chocolate for the pretzels.
- To make mini pretzels, cut pretzel in half. Dip pretzels in all 3 colors. Start to do the designs based on the safari animal you are doing. *For the tigers do a black drizzle, for the zebra the same. For leopard make a few brown Dots on the pretzel, let it dry, and with black chocolate make 2 small lines tracing a small piece of the brown circle. For the giraffe, pipe pattern with brown chocolate. Now pretzels are ready to enjoy.