This season is big on traditional desserts, here's holiday favorite with our rendition of a Classic Pumpkin Pie. Items used and procedure below.
- Pie crust (available in-store)
- Condensed milk
- Pumpkin filling (available in-store)
- Pumpkin spice
- 1 15oz can of (1 3/4 cups) Pumpkin puree
- 1 can 14oz condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pie shell
- -Place all Ingredients in your mixer with a whisk attachment, pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon. Mix for about 1-2 minutes or until in is creamed all together.
- Empty batter into the pie shell.
- Bake 425 degrees for 15 minute then lower temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 25-30 minute.