Make some delicious puff pastries this Halloween season using our ready to bake puff pastry squares, our creamy dulce de leche firm filling and our yummy crisp cubed apple filling. Follow the procedure below.
- Dulce de leche firm
- Puff pastry squares (available in-store)
- Granulated sugar
- Crisp cubed
- Cookie Cutter Pumpkin
- Cookie Cutter Skull
- Knife/Ribbon insertion tool
- Plunger blossom
- Butter salted (available in-store)
- Take pumpkin cookie cutter and cut two pumpkins from a puff pastry square. One is for from side and the other is for the back. Brush some egg wash on the puff pastry.
- Place firm dulce de leche in microwave for 30 seconds to soften it, place it in tipless bag. Put a small amount of dulce de leche filling in the center of the pumpkin. Place the other piece on top and make sure to add pressure on the edges so the stick together. With a fork press down on the edges to make little makes. Brush melted butter on top and place it cinnamon/sugar.
- Now cut out puff pastry with skull cookie cutter, brush egg wash, place small amount of apple filling in the center. Press down on the edges. Place in pan on parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25