Get breezy with these cute Ocean Breeze Cake pops using our delicious 50Express Cacao melts and our beautiful sugar crystals and sprinkle mixes.
- 160032- wood base w/ holes
- 187084- ocean breeze sprinkles
- 250035- white crystal sugar
- 284059- turquoise pearlescent powder
- 180028- gold straws
- 250218- 50express white chocolate
- 5012- frozen white cake 8" (available in-store only)
- 57007- lollipop sticks
- 67021- purple scoop
- 10044- old gold bow twist
- 10045- ivory bow twist
- 180160- tipless bags
- 114103- deli cup set
- 180460- gold spoon
- Place cake in mixer and mix until it cake sticks all together.
- Using purple scooper, scoop up the cake dough. Start to roll it in shape of a ball. Set aside.
- Put a small amount of turquoise pearlescent powder and add it to the white crystal sugar, close the container and shake well until all crystal sugar is colored.
- Melt your white chocolate in a deli cup. Dip the tip of your gold straw and insert it into the cake ball. Do the same with the lollipop sticks. Let them sit to dry for 5 minutes or until completely dry. Now Dip the whole cake pop.
- The cake pops with the gold straw, will be dripped and set aside to dry. Place then on a wooden cake pop stand. Dip the cake pop in white chocolate and before it dries cover it with the colored crystal sugar. Now that the other cake pops are dry, drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle on the ocean breeze sprinkle mix using gold spoon.
- Now place your gold and ivory bow twist on your cake pop sticks to make it look pretty.