- *Melt yellow and black chocolate in a separate container.
- *Empty a small amount of black chocolate onto your heart sm. Brush upward in an upward motion on the edges to make sure you get full coverage.
- *Take popsicle stick and insert it into the bottom of the heart. Do the same for the yellow heart.
- *Place in freezer to dry. When dry, Take a small brush a brush another small layer of chocolate just on the edges of your heart mold. Let it dry.
- *place cake in the mixer with a paddle attachment and mix until the bread sticks together. Like dough
- *Now place cake dough inside the mold and cover it with chocolate. Place in freezer to dry one more time. Then remove the from mold.
- *Take a small brush dip it into the purple galaxy dust and tap light to add glitter.
- *Cut out the edible images set aside, brush a small amount of glue in the middle of your cakesicle and place edible image on top.
- *Place your gold grosgrain bow in the popsicle stick to give it the finishing touch.
- *Add yellow galaxy dust to your yellow cakesicle to add shine. place image on top, place purple bow on the stick and your done.
- *Put black crinkle paper in your box and place heart cakesicles inside.
These Nightmare Before Christmas Heart Shaped Cakesicles are too sweet. Re-create these Cakesicles using the items below and following the procedures.
- Edibles images
- Sm popsicle heart
- Yellow chocolate 50express
- Black chocolate 50express
- Popsicle sticks glitter asst
- 8" frozen yellow cake (available in-store)
- Brush set
- Grosgrain regal purple *
- Grosgrain gold *
- Galaxy lollipop purple
- Galaxy sunflower yellow
- Edible glue 50express
- Black and silver crinkle paper
- 10x7x2 box clear lid
Galaxy Dust 50Express®