Have a sweet nightmare with these frighteningly cute Nightmare Before Christmas themed cupcakes! So fun and easy to make! Follow the recipe and procedure below and enjoy!
- Premium buttercreme
- White cake mix 50express
- Picks jack sally oogie boogie
- Black foil baking cups
- 50 express pastry bags
- Deli cup set
- Tip 824
- Canary yellow 50express
- Turquoise island 50express
- Fun fuchsia 50express
- Neon purple 50express
- Muffin pan
- Red Ice Cream Scoop
Ingredients used in recipe:
50Express White Cake Mix
- 6 Cups of Mix
- 2 2/3 Cups of Water
- 1/2 Cup of oil
- Add 1 cup of water to large bowl, then add 6 cups of white cake mix. Mix for 3 mins on low speed.
- Add 1/2 cup+1/3 cup of water, mix 1 minute on low speed, scrape bowl and mix 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add 3/4 cup+1/2 tablespoon water and 1/2 cup of oil. Mix 1-minute low speed. Scrape bowl and mix 2 minutes on low speed.
- Place foil black baking cups in muffin pans. Take red scooper and scoop cake batter into baking cups.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until firm from the middle.
- Put buttercreme in 4 separate deli cups, put a few drops of each color to each one. I used, canary yellow, neon purple, island turquoise, fun fuchsia.
- Place tip 824 in a pastry bag and put purple colored buttercreme inside.
- Place a plastic on the table and put a strip of each color, fuchsia, turquoise, yellow. Fold over the plastic and twist from one side to close. Place it in a pastry bag with the tip 824. Now pipe the buttercreme in a circle motion starting from the outer part of the cupcake to the center of the cupcake. Do this with both piping bags.
- Now place rings in the middle of the cupcake. Add the galaxy dust.
- When cupcakes are done, place them in plastic container.