Buttery and flaky with a creamy filling and fresh fruit on top, this Napoleon cake is a great addition to your dessert menu. Make this delicious dessert, ingredients and procedure listed below.
- 13309- whip n ice
- 7167- puff pastry squares (available in-store)
- 201000- 50express vanilla custard
- 37269- mirror glaze
- 92020- pan liners
- 180160- tipless bags
- 284010- gold highlighter 50express
* Vanilla Custard
- -1lb gourmet custard creme
- -2lbs water
- -Mix on low speed for a minute
- -Scrape bowl
- -Mix on medium speed for 1 minute
- *Place puff pastry squares in a baking sheet with pan liner. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- *Place vanilla custard in your tipless bag.
- *Mix the whip n ice in a small mixer using a whisk attachment. Mix until you reach peak consistency.
- *Place whip n ice in a tipless bag
- *Chop up strawberries, som in half with the stem on and some in thin slices.
- *Place your puff square upside down. Take vanilla custard and start to make dots until it is covered completely. Place strawberries on top. Now place another puff square on top. Make small dot all over with whip n ice, add strawberries. Now place the last puff pastry square on top. Place more whip n top on the top layer. Place your strawberries and blueberries on top.
- *Brush on a small amount of mirror glaze on your fruit to give fruit a shine and so the can last longer. Makes them look beautiful as well.
- *Take a small amount gold highlighter and with a brush dust some highlighter on your fruit. Now your napoleon cake is ready to enjoy.
50Express® Mirror Glaze