Naked cakes are still a big thing, and this cute Halloween Naked cake is a perfection addition to your Halloween menu. Follow the procedure below to re-create this cake.
- Premium buttercreme
- 5" frozen cake yellow (available in-store)
- 8" diecut black board
- Pumpkin orange galaxy dust
- CT witch/spider web
- Neon purple gc 50express
- Orange yellow gc 50express
- Onyx black gc 50express
- Tipless bag 50express
- Sprinkle mix Halloween
- Sprinkle white ghost
- Rings Halloween cuties
- Tip 21
- Tip 31
- Tip 10
- Deli cup set
- Place white buttercreme in 3 separate deli cups. Color them onyx black, neon purple, and yellow orange.
- Place tips 21,31,10 in tipless bags.
- Place Black buttercreme in the bag with tip 10, Orange yellow in bag with tip 21, and Neon purple in bag with tip 31. Set aside
- Take one layer of cake and place it on your black diecut board.
- Using black buttercreme, pipe dots starting from the outer part of cake and filling it all up completely until everything is covered. Place the other part of your cake on top. Do the same on the top of the cake.
- When it is all covered with black buttercreme, Take the orange buttercreme and start to make swirls on different parts of the cake. Do the same with the purple colored buttercreme.
- Add sprinkles, ghost, pumpkin ring, and cake topper on your cake.
- To add the finishing touch sprinkle some orange galaxy dust to the top of your cake.
Galaxy Dust 50Express®