A Halloween must... Nightmare Before Christmas characters have become essential in the baking world during Halloween Season. These cakesicles are perfect to add to your Halloween treat list. Follow the procedures below to re-create these.
- Black 50express chocolate
- White 50express chocolate
- Red 50express chocolate
- Sm popsicle round
- Tipless bags
- 8" white/yellow cake frozen (available in-store)
- Sky blue colour mill
- Deli cup set
- Brush set craft
- Blue spatulas 2ct
- *Melt white chocolate in two separate deli cups. Leave one white and the other will be colored with sky blue colour mill candy color.
- *Empty a small amount of chocolate in to mold, with a small brush, brush the chocolate on the edges of the mold, using upward strokes. Put in freezer to dry. Now brush on another layer of chocolate just on the edges of the silicone mold. Let it dry. This will prevent chocolate from breaking when removing it from mold.
- *Place cake in small mixer and mix with a paddle attachment until the cake sticks all together.
- *Now place cake inside and cover it with a layer of chocolate. Put in freezer to dry one more time. When dry remove from mold.
- *Melt black and red chocolate and place colored chocolate in a tipless bag. Start to draw the mouth and the eyes. Do the same for sally's face. Add the red lips and red hair.