Ghouls, ghosts, and monsters are these Rice Krispy Treats theme. Make these adorable treats using the items and procedures below.
- Candy eye balls jumbo white *
- 250219- 50express white chocolate
- 279052- 50express black chocolate
- Purple colour mill
- Green colour mill
- Cake pop stick black
- Grosgrain regal purple *
- Grosgrain forest green *
- Grosgrain orange *
- 8" frozen yellow/white (available in-store)
- Tipless Bags
- Rice Krispies
- *Melt white chocolate. Stick the tip of the cake pop stick in the chocolate and insert it in to the rice Krispy treat. Let it dry for a few minutes.*Color white chocolate green and purple in separate deli cups. And do the same thing to the rice krispies. Let them dry.
- *Now dip the whole rice krispy in the white, green, and purple chocolate.
- *Place the eyes on the white rice krispy and drizzle with white in different directions to get that mummy look. set aside to dry.
- *For the green rice krispy, do a drip design on top of your rice krispy using the black chocolate. For the eyes, pipe 2 white circles using chocolate and then make a smaller dot with black chocolate on top of that. Draw the stich and the mouth on the rice krispy.
- *For the purple rice krispie, place the candy eyes on top and then draw 4 smaller ones that are different sizes.
- *Put the different color bows on the black straws and the Halloween rice krispies are ready to enjoy.