These cakesicles perfectly stand our with the hexagon shape cakesicle mold and our Halloween sprinkle sets. Re-create these super cool Cakesicles using the items below and following the procedures.
- Premium white 50express chocolate
- Back 50express chocolate
- Orange colour mill
- Lime colour mill
- Popsicle sticks glitter asst
- Sm hexagon 4 cav
- 8" cake yellow/white (available in-store)
- Sprinkle mix rest in sprinkles
- Sprinkles creepy crawler
- White galaxy pump
- Tipless bags
- Regal purple grosgrain bows *
- Orange grosgrain bow *
- *Melt white chocolate in separate container and color them with lime and orange colour mill.
- *Empty a small amount of orange chocolate in your sm and brush the sides of the mold with small brush to get full coverage. Insert the popsicle stick inside the mold. Do this with the green chocolate as well.
- *Now melt black chocolate and do the same. Place in freezer to dry. Brush another layer of chocolate on the sides of the mold and let dry.
- *Place cake in mixer with paddle attachment and mix until cake sticks together like a dough consistency.
- *Put cake inside the sm and cover it with chocolate. Do this to all 4 and place in freezer to dry.
- *Place black chocolate in a tipless bag and drizzle cakesicle. Add your sprinkles and icing pieces to decorate the top. Add white galaxy dust.
- *Now place bow on the popsicle stick. Now they are ready to enjoy.