Look at these stunning Halloween Cakesicles! Make them using the items below and following the procedure;
- White 50express chocolate
- Red 50express chocolate
- Black 50 express chocolate
- Small mini popsicle 4 cav
- White fondant satin ice
- Xacto knife/ribbon insertion tool
- 50express gc chocolate brown
- Brush set craft
- 8" white/yellow frozen cake (available in-store only)
- Small skeleton hand
- Small bat mold
- Small day of the dead mold
- Gold pearlescent powder
- Edible glue 50express
- Silver popsicle
- Intense pearlescent powder
- Small roses 7 cav
- Chocolate essence
- Black grosgrain bow
- Purple grosgrain bow
- Melt Red, Black, and White chocolate in separate deli cups. Pour a small amount of chocolate into mini popsicle mold. With a small brush, brush chocolate on the side or edge of the mold by doing an upward motion. Make sure to get all the edges. Insert silver popsicle sticks. Do this for all the colors. Place in freezer to dry. Now brush on another layer of chocolate to only the edge or sides of the mold. So when you remove it the cakesicle won't break. Put in freezer to dry once more.
- Now place cake in the small mixer and mix with a paddle attachment until cake stills together.
- Place cake in chocolate cakesicle mold and cover it with chocolate. Put in freezer to dry. Whey dry, remove from mold.
- Brush on intense pearlescent power to the white cakesicle.
- Put red chocolate in a tipless bag and do a drip effect on cakesicle. Starting from the top center, apply pressure to bag and drag down where you want the chocolate to fall. Tap cakesicle lightly. Let dry. Now Fill bat sm with black chocolate and put in freezer to dry. Remove from mold. Put a small amount of chocolate to the back of chocolate bat and place it on bottom left of cakesicle.
- Now make skeleton hand with fondant. Put small amount of chocolate on the back and put it on the middle of black cakesicle mold.
- Fill rose mold with different color chocolate and place in freezer to dry, them remove from mold. Make skeleton head with fondant, take a small piece of fondant and roll to fill the mold. Remove from mold.
- To paint it gold. Take a small amount of gold powder and chocolate essence, mix it together and brush on the fondant piece. Let it dry. Place on top of black cakesicle using chololate. Place small flower on the top left of the skull.
- Color white fondant with chocolate brown 50express gel color. Roll it our and with xacto knife cut out strips. Glue fondant pieces across the cakesicle. Now with black chocolate write the words 'KEEP OUT" and with a small pointed object drag a small amount of chocolate down before it dries. Place a small bone sprinkle and skull on top. Place bows on the stick of cakesicle and done.