Make these simply beautiful rosette Fall inspired cupcakes. Dress them up with our Fall Sprinkles 🍂🍁 Re-create these for your Thanksgiving Potlucks! 🧁🦃
- 5048- pumpkin cupcakes (available in-store)
- 7060- buttercream regular 50express
- 279008- GC caramel brown
- 279019- GC super red
- 279012- GC fun fuschia
- 279011- GC glam gold
- 279021- GC forest green
- 279009- GC chocolate brown
- 10217- non-pareil autumn mix
- 10123- sprinkle mini fall leaves
- 19037- tip 67 leaf
- 31043- tip 824
- 180160- tipless bags
- 114103- deli set
- Place buttercream in 5 separate deli cups and start to color buttercream.
- Color one caramel brown, make sure to use a good amount to get the dark vibrant color you are looking for. Do the same with gel colors forest green and glam gold.
- To get a fall red color, we are going to add lots of red gel color and only a few drops of the chocolate brown, then mix all together. You will get a burgundy like color.
- To get a fall fuschia color we will do the same. Add a lot of fun fuschia gel color then add a few drops of chocolate brown. Mix well and this will give you a darker fuschia color.
- Place tip 67 in tipless bag and put forest green buttercreme color in it. All the other colored buttercreme will go in a tipless bag with the tip 824. the colors are caramel, glam gold, dark red, and dark fuschia.
- Pipe your cupcake starting from the center and ending on the outer part of the cupcake. Do this to all your colored buttercreme. Pipe a small leaf on one side of your cupcake. Add your sprinkles and non-pareils. Place cupcake in a container.