Day of the dead is not only a day to remember the dead, but also to celebrate the life lived by those we love and cherish so dearly. We honor their life and accomplishments and continue to remember them by the memories imprinted in our hearts and minds. Make these beautiful Cakesicles in remembrance of those we've lost.
- 250221-milk chocolate 50express
- 259001- premium white chocolate
- 5010- 8 frozen chocolate cake (available in-store)
- 180013- sm mini popsicle
- 24319- colour mill black
- 24325- colour mill red
- 24321- colour mill orange
- 250002- non-pareil orange
- 250006- non-pareil red
- 250000- non-pareil green
- 10976- sm cross 2cav
- 180057- sm roses
- 112077- sm skull
- 180293- sm carnations
- 180491- sm glitter popsicle sticks asst
- 180160- tipless bags
- 284017- gold galaxy dust
- 284054- aztec gold pearldust
- 10270- grosgrain bow gold
- 10261- grosgrain bow red
- 10253- grosgrain emerald
- 10266- grosgrain turquois
- 278000- box 10x7x2 clear lid
- 246022- crinkle paper lime green
- 246023- crinkle paper black
- *Melt milk chocolate and add black candy colour mill to color mill.
- *Empty a small amount of black chocolate to your popsicle mold. With a small brush make sure to get all the sides of the mold. Before chocolate dries insert your colored glitter popsicle sticks in the mold. Place in freezer to dry. When dry, add another layer to the side of the mold with the same small brush.
- *Place cake in mixer with paddle attachment and mix until cake sticks all together.
- *Now place cake dough in the cakesicle mold and cover it with chocolate. Place in freezer to dry one more time.
- *Put black chocolate in a tipless bag and fill skull and cross mold. Place them in freezer to dry.
- *Melt white chocolate in two separate containers color each one orange and red and put colored chocolate in tipless bags. Fill flower mold with red and orange.
- *When dry remove chocolate pieces from silicone molds.
- *Dust a small amount of aztec gold pearl dust on the skill and cross chocolate piece.
- *Put a small amount of chocolate on your cakesicles and lay skull on top. Place orange and red roses on the top of the skull chocolate piece.
- *Place carnation flowers on the cakesicle and with a small brush dust the flowers and cakesicles with gold galaxy dust.
- *Drizzle cakesicle with red and orange colored chocolate. Place the fross on the top left of your cakesicle and flowers at the bottom.
- *Mix red, orange, and green non-pareils
- *Drizzle cakesicle black, add non-pareils and place flower on top left.
- *Tie a bow on the sticks for decorations.
Galaxy Dust 50Express®