Nothing says Christmas like a nice holiday treat or dessert. Look at these beautiful Christmas inspired Cakepops! Coated with our deliciously creamy and easy to use 50Express Chocolate. Make these as a thank you to hand out this holiday season!
- 250221- milk chocolate 50express
- 250219- white chocolate 50express
- 180397- striped straws red
- 180260- straws Christmas designs
- 180160- tipless bags 50express
- .6035- green fondant
- 187166- red sprinkle beads 10mm
- 10100- snowflakes quins
- 10221- non-pareils jingle mix
- 180259- sm holly leaf 3 cav
- 5012- 8' frozen white cake (available in-store)
- 67021- purple ice cream scoop
- 10044- old gold bow twist
- 10122- emerald bow twist
- 160032- wood base w/holes
- Melt white and milk 50express chocolate in two separate containers. Set aside
- Place white cake in mixer with the paddle attachment. mix until cake sticks together.
- Scoop it using purple scooper to make cake balls. Roll in hands to smooth out the cake ball.
- Dip the tip of your straw into the chocolate and insert in the cake ball. Let it sit to dry for 5 minutes or until dry. When dry, dip the whole cake pop into your chocolate. two white and the other two in white. Let them dry.
- Place white chocolate in tipless bag. Take your milk chocolate cake pop and starting at the center do a drip effect at the top of your cake pop. Before red bead on top. Hold it for a few seconds until it stays.
- Take a small piece of green fondant a fill the holly silicone mold and remove it. Now put a small amount of chocolate right next to the red bead on the cake pop and place the fondant piece.
- Take white cake pop and drizzle it white. Add non-pareils jingle mix and place snowflakes. Place gold & emerald bow twist.
- Place them in wooden stand.