We love our Starbucks and we love our cakepops, so we put them together to create this adorable and tasty treat! Products used listed below, follow procedure to re-create these beauties.
- White 50express chocolate
- Milk 50express chocolate
- Spatulas blue/pink
- Sm heart 8cav
- Sm groovy alphabet
- Lollipop sticks
- 8' white cake (available in-store)
- Edible image
- Purple scoop
- Edible glue
- Red 50express chocolate
- Tipless bags
- Place cake in mixer and mix until it cake sticks all together. Scoop up cake using a purple scooper. Make the ball and cut off a small piece of the top of the cake pop and mold the edges of the cake pop. Take a white chocolate wafer and make a hole with a x-acto knife. make sure the lollipop stick goes through the hole.
- Melt with chocolate. Dip the tip of the stick and insert it into the cake pop. Let it sit to dry. Now dip cake pop completely and insert wafer chocolate through the bottom of the cake pop stick and place it right under the cake pop. Melt white chocolate and color it latte color from colour mill and do the same.
- Now fill sm letters C & G. place in freezer to dry. remove from mold. Now place a small amount of chocolate on the right side of the cake pop and place chocolate piece on.
- Fill heart mold with red chocolate, put in freezer to dry, then remove.
- Cut out edible images with seizers. Brush some edible glue on top of the cake pop and place image on top. Place a a small amount of chocolate and place heart right in the center of the cake pop. For the Starbucks image do the same but use edible glue to stick it on. For the other cake pop, using milk chocolate, make a circle on top of the cake pop, let it dry, then place heart chocolate piece on top.
- Now the are all done and it's time to enjoy.