The autumn 🍂 leaves are finally blowing and the autumn treats have commenced. Look at these beauties they’re so elegant, add them to your treat menu. Items used and procedure are listed below.
- 259001- premium white chocolate 50express
- 5026- red velvet frozen 8" cake (available in-store)
- 284058- gold galaxy pump
- 24320- caramel colour mill
- 10217- autumn non-pareils
- 60014- popsicle sticks
- 180216- sm mini popsicle mols
- 10270- grosgrain bow gold
- 10265- grosgrain bow scarlet red
- 187081- sprinkles fall leaves thick
- 250169- crispearl white chocolate
- 180160- tipless bag
- *Melt white chocolate and color it using only one dot of caramel colour mill. So it gives you an off white tone.
- *Empty a samm amount of chocolate in to the popsicle mold and with a small brush, brush all the sides of your mold.
- *Insert wooden popsicle sticks. Place in freezer to dry. Brush another layer of chocolate on the edges of your popsicle mold. Put in freezer to dry.
- *Place red velvet cake in mixer using the paddle attachment, mix until it sticks all together like a dough.
- *Place cake in the mold and cover it with chocolate. Put it in the freezer to dry. When dry remove.
- *Now place the same chocolate in a tipless bag. Start to drizzle in a circulate motion, on the right side of your cakesicle, add non-pareils and fall leaf sprinkles. When done stray gold galaxy dust to give it a shine.
- *for the other one dizzle the same way but this time cover the whole cakesicle, Add crispearls, pumpkin sprinkles, and non-pareils. Stray galaxy dust.
- *When the cakesicle dries, place your grosgrain scarlet red and gold bows on the stick. sticks.