Honor and thank those who have served and continue to serve our country with a super cool camouflage heart and cake pop grenades. Use the following items and procedure to re-create this stunning design.
- 3d heart striped
- Grenade mold
- Milk 50express chocolate
- White 50express chocolate
- Olive colour mill
- Black colour mill
- Nu silver pearlescent dust
- 8" chocolate cake (available in-store only)
- Sm army asst 6 cav
- Brush set
- Tipless bag
- Grosgrain bow black
- 9x9x2 kraft w/ window box
- Kraft crinkle paper
- *Place cake in mixer and mix until it cake sticks all together.
- *Color white chocolate with the olive colour mill & the milk chocolate with the black colour mill.
- *Fill the 3d Grenade cm up, fill it up to thye line with the olive colored chocolate, place small plastics on top, place the third piece on top and press down on the mold. Place in freezer to dry. Then remove the plastic pieces from the chocolate. Now put cake inside and cover with chocolate. Let it dry. Set aside
- *melt black, olive, and milk chocolate. Fill heart cm by putting all three colors in separate spots of the mold. This will create a camouflage pattern. Make sure to fill the mold to the line, put plastic piece on top, and place the third peice on top and press down. Put in freezer to dry. Remove from mold and set aside.
- *Place milk chocolate in a tiplees bag and fill army asst sm. Place in freezer to dry and remove from mold. Dust some chocolate pieces with nu silver pearlescent dust. Place 3 chocolate pieces on top of the breakeable heart. The other 3 will be glued on using chocolate to the grenades.
- *Add a black bow to the mallet, place chocolate pieces in box with kraft color crinkle paper. Then it is all ready to enjoy.
Grenade 6 Cavity Chocolate Mold